My first blog, I figured why not? It’s 2014 and it’s
time to start some new projects and share some of life’s great delight and
experiences…Call me ‘Em’ like most women all over the world I have a desire for
fashion, obsessed with cosmetics and a total addiction for shoes, shoes,
shoes!!!! Besides the obvious, I do have
other guilty pleasures; hidden cafes with delectable java, espressos are like gems,
bistros and upcoming restaurants with unique cuisines are such a pleasure,
whipping up recipes like Julia Child (I only wish!) has a way of putting me at
ease; (because chocolate cake is sooo
comforting!) getting lost in a bookstore with a classic novel in hand is
much needed, romantic movies like P.S. I Love You still has a way of melting my
heart, capturing stolen moments on my camera (or handy IPhone) is a definite
must and sometimes simply listening to the rain hit against my window sill is
all I really need...so please join me on this exciting journey and share some
of your life’s great delight and
experiences!





No comments:
Post a Comment