Let's start!!!
Okay so can I say Julia Roberts will always be a pretty woman! Usually we see the long gowns on the carpet and I love how she took a risk and wore something short showing off her great legs! She's wearing a dark blue beaded dress designed by Elie Saab. I love how everything else was minimalist allowing the dress be the focal point. On the other hand, Kerry Washington is rocking something you either love or hate. At first glance I wasn't too crazy about it but the more I look at it I'm leaning towards the thumbs up! I feel like Kerry Washington MAKES the dress, she's totally owning that Prada!! But then again, there's nothing that would look bad on her!
Another stunning beauty is Halle Berry, she's another woman I look at and wonder what the secret is as she obviously does not age! She looks amazing in her mauve colored chiffon gown designed by Elie Saab. The high slits showing off her killer legs was just the extra-peep of sexiness! The alluring form fitting dress Alexandra Daddario is wearing is by designer Reem Acra, I love how her make-up was movie star glamour, what gal doesn't love a bold red lip? The whole look was pulled off incredibly well.
Sofia Vergara's crisp Roberto Cavalli is definitely a show-stopper! I love how it hugs her curves showing off her va-va-va-voom bod! Go Sofia! Another woman who caught my eye was actress Uzo Aduba also known as 'Crazy Eyes' from my favorite show, Orange is the New Black. The red Christian Siriano gown was a sight to see, she looked absolutely ravishing!! I love her entire look, hair up, gold jewelry and plunging neckline made this exquisite beauty unforgettable.
Can we just take a minute and say how cute is Sarah Hyland!!! I love how this 23 year old played up her look and made it more fun. She's simply adorable in her white spaghetti strap crop top and orange skirt, the bun and clean makeup pull off this look making it young, classy and fun. Michelle Dockery was another one who came looking youthful and fresh! I love how she kept her look simple and pulled her hair back in a bun showing off her pretty face, she let the Prada dress do the talking as it showed her midriff yet staying chic and elegant.
Claire Dane's is a classic beauty and as many times as we have all seen her on the red carpet I feel like she really can't do no wrong especially when taking on a risky creation. This Givenchy proves it again! I feel like not just anyone can pull off this red sheer lace dress with cutouts at the waist and paired with a belt. The necklace gives the dress a little oomph and overall she gets a big round of applause! Lizzy Caplan also gets a hearty applause in this gorgeous Donna Karen gown. She really must be a 'Master of Sex' as she can choose what compliments her body and make heads turn! It's sophisticated yet sexy at the same time, oh Donna Karen will you please make me one in my size!?
Last but not least, the couples who rocked the red carpet together! Zooey Deschanel and boyfriend Jacob Pechenik are all smiles, Harry Hamlin with wife Lisa Rinna look quite dashing and of course the dazzling duo Matthew McConaughey with elegant wife Camila Alves.
Last but not least, the couples who rocked the red carpet together! Zooey Deschanel and boyfriend Jacob Pechenik are all smiles, Harry Hamlin with wife Lisa Rinna look quite dashing and of course the dazzling duo Matthew McConaughey with elegant wife Camila Alves.
I've shared some of my favorites with you, now tell me who was your favorite on the red carpet? ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment